Information about the Cookies Policy
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent by a website and stored in the user's browser to enable the website to check the user's previous activity.
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main aim of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, our cookies store your preferences (language, country, etc.) while you are browsing so they can be remembered when you visit in future.
The data gathered by cookies enables us to improve the website by estimating numbers and usage patterns, adapting the website to the users’ individual interests, speeding up searches, etc.
Types of cookies:
- Technical cookies make it easier for the user to navigate the website and use the different options or services offered by the website. They identify each session, permit access to certain areas, make ordering, purchasing, form filling and registration easier, provide security, and make other functions available (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Personalization cookies enable users to access services based on their personal preferences (language, browser configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies permit the behaviour of website users to be analyzed anonymously and the users’ activity to be measured. They also allow browsing profiles to be prepared for the ultimate purpose of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies permit the management of the website’s advertising space. Advertising cookies. They permit the website’s advertising space to be managed based on the user's behaviour and browsing habits, which form a profile of the user enabling the advertisements displayed in the user’s browser to be personalized.
What type of cookies does CAPTIO use?
- Technical: This type of cookie provides information on the use made by users of the website, such as the pages they visit and any technical problems they may have accessing them. These cookies do not allow users to be identified, since the data they gather is anonymous and is used solely for improving page layout and navigation, usage statistics, etc. They enable the website to work in a way better suited to its users’ preferences.
- Session: This type of cookie is created when a website user registers or logs in.
- Personalization: This type of cookie personalizes the website’s functions or content based on the data obtained from the browser.
- Analysis: This type of cookie is used for statistical purposes. The data is used to measure activity on the website using Google Analytics, a free website analysis tool provided by Google which mainly enables website owners to learn how users are interacting with their website. This website analysis tool stores a number of cookies on your computer with the sole aim of compiling statistics.
- Preference: This type of cookie allow us to know whether or not you have visited our website before. The lack of information stored in a preference cookie may make your experience use of the website less smooth, but it should not stop it working.
- Session: This type of cookie saves the data required during the session and the changes related to it, and also determines whether or not you are registered on the website.
- Process: This type of cookie enables the website to function and offer the services expected by users accessing the site, such as webpage browsing or access to secure areas.
To restrict, block or delete this website’s cookies you can change your browser’s configuration at any time according to the instructions given below. Although the setting of parameters in each browser is different, cookies are usually configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, see your browser’s “Help” menu.
Below we provide links explaining how to disable these cookies in the different browsers: